1. Boards & Commissions Application (PDF)

    Apply to serve on a city board, commission, or committee.

  2. City Notifications

    Apply to receive select notifications from the city.

  3. Concealed Pistol License

    The Enumclaw Police Department can only process CPL applications for those who reside within Enumclaw City Limits. This includes county addresses that have recently been annexed into the city. You cannot substitute an Enumclaw business or mailing address, it is based on your physical home address only.

  4. Jobs

    Find out about employment opportunities from the city.

  5. Pet Licensing

    King County pet licenses are required for all dogs and cats 8 weeks of age or older in most areas of the county served by Regional Animal Services, including Enumclaw.

  6. U.S. Passports

    Learn how to acquire a U.S. passport in Enumclaw.

  7. Utility Services

    The City of Enumclaw provides natural gas, water, sewer and garbage services wherever available.